Pulled in under 22.
3, 4, 5, 18,19, 35,54,60
Lv, Nm, Dt, Ob, Jon, Dn, I Tim, I Pet
Under 1. I pick this one. I will keep doing this, till I see a strong pattern.
1 Sam, 2 Sam, 1 King, 1 Chr, Heb, Luke, Hab, 1 Cor, Col
I will review the data later. So, you see the scripture sets. What do you think? Would Bootes walk into our Scene out of Daniel? Or would he walk into our Scene out of Colossians. Decisions, decisions. The second set shows kingship.
It's not perfect, but say I colored the book. It would help a little. Then, you could compare the set to the groups.
Norma - Rule Precept. Look at the rule.
1. Torah - The Everlasting Father
2. Pre-Christ History - Kingdom Seed Start
4. Wisdom Love Story - Prince of Peace in Government (may belong to Wisdom)
3. Major Prophets - Justice
6. Minor Prophets - Counsellor
7. Mighty God Zeal Lord of Hosts (light love; maybe belong to Minor Prophets)
8. Chronicles of Kings - Government
9. Gospels and Acts - David's Kingdom and Throne (heavy love)
10. Paul’s Letters - Increase Judgment
11. Disciples' Musings on Order
12. Tribute to Christ History
I like a dozen. I don't know why. #11 might fit in a category with Paul's letters. I don't know. This is play. That's my color pen, scribbling color. What's nice is these 12 match up January to December. Let's note that for now.
39 + 27 = 66
OT (39) and NT (27)
- Bamidbar (how galactic)
- Shmuel Alef
- Shmuel Bais (Is that like beyt/bet? Or is it second?)
- Melachim Alef
- Melachim Bais
- Zecharyah; Roar eh?
- Tehilim (Strings of a prayer shawl.)
- Mishle. Proverbs. Teaching. Donnish.
- Shir Hashirim* Song of Songs
- Ekhah Google Translate sets this up as: Tada, Such As. Lamentations. Finally.
- Esther *Government
- Daniel *Government
- Divrey Hayamim Alef (Chronicles)
- Divrey Hayamim Bais (Chronicles)
- Kehillah in Rome
- Kehillah in Corinth I
- Kehillah in Corinth II
- Kehillah in Galatia
- Kehillah in Ephesus
- Kehillah in Philippi
- Kehillah in Colossae
- Kehillah in Thessalonika I
- Kehillah in Thessalonika II
- Timotiyos I
- Timotiyos II
- Titos (My peacock, yeah!)
- Yehudim in Moshiach (Hebrews)
- Yaakov (Jacob)
- Kefa I
- Kefa II
- Yochanan I (John eh?)
- Yochanan II
- Yochanan III
- Yehuda (Jude)
- Hisgalus (His gala?)