Topaz Jasper Citrine Sardis Sardius
What's the difference?
- Topaz http://www.biblecodewisdom.com/code/topaz 7 records - record 7 has cool jewels.
- Jasper http://www.biblecodewisdom.com/code/jasper 7 records God is like unto precious jewels.
- Citrine http://www.biblecodewisdom.com/code/citrine 1 record Jehovah fights battles.
- Sardis http://www.biblecodewisdom.com/code/sardis 20 records: victory, covenant, arbitration, and deliverance, a place, (a gem - no it is sardius, not sardis). Okay, so I thought I was looking up a jewel. Did I make a mistake or was this a godly slip of a stroke for a reason? The first three are God's glory, and this last is God's power.
- Sardius http://www.biblecodewisdom.com/code/sardius 5 records The jewels.
It's all about victory, isn't it? God shows off his military victory through the lens of precious gems.
Where is Sardis? I believe Sardis and Sardinia are two names for the same place.
Going to the Wikis
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnelian (Sardius)
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sardis Sardis = Sparda Is that like Sparta the cat?