Here are the bible wheel numbers off the star layover on a bible wheel.
What books are these?
Books I can watch for in this code are:
29,30,42,43,44; Actually, I can't watch for the gospels.
I have codes in the only two participants here for the OT.
Song of Songs
Norma - Rule Precept. Look at the rule.
1. Torah - The Everlasting Father
2. Pre-Christ History - Kingdom Seed Start
4. Wisdom Love Story - Prince of Peace in Government (may belong to Wisdom)
3. Major Prophets - Justice
6. Minor Prophets - Counsellor
7. Mighty God Zeal Lord of Hosts (light love; maybe belong to Minor Prophets)
8. Chronicles of Kings - Government
9. Gospels and Acts - David's Kingdom and Throne (heavy love)
10. Paul’s Letters - Increase Judgment
11. Disciples' Musings on Order
12. Tribute to Christ History
I like a dozen. I don't know why. #11 might fit in a category with Paul's letters. I don't know. This is play. That's my color pen, scribbling color. What's nice is these 12 match up January to December. Let's note that for now.
39 + 27 = 66
OT (39) and NT (27)
- Bamidbar (how galactic)
- Shmuel Alef
- Shmuel Bais (Is that like beyt/bet? Or is it second?)
- Melachim Alef
- Melachim Bais
- Zecharyah; Roar eh?
- Tehilim (Strings of a prayer shawl.)
- Mishle. Proverbs. Teaching. Donnish.
- Shir Hashirim* Song of Songs
- Ekhah Google Translate sets this up as: Tada, Such As. Lamentations. Finally.
- Esther *Government
- Daniel *Government
- Divrey Hayamim Alef (Chronicles)
- Divrey Hayamim Bais (Chronicles)
- Kehillah in Rome
- Kehillah in Corinth I
- Kehillah in Corinth II
- Kehillah in Galatia
- Kehillah in Ephesus
- Kehillah in Philippi
- Kehillah in Colossae
- Kehillah in Thessalonika I
- Kehillah in Thessalonika II
- Timotiyos I
- Timotiyos II
- Titos (My peacock, yeah!)
- Yehudim in Moshiach (Hebrews)
- Yaakov (Jacob)
- Kefa I
- Kefa II
- Yochanan I (John eh?)
- Yochanan II
- Yochanan III
- Yehuda (Jude)
- Hisgalus (His gala?)
So, what I ought do is look for these books.
This is not all of them. I have an example of code participation in the books.